2010年1月31日日曜日

Bamboo Forest in Winter

I have bamboo forest. It is beautiful. I love it. I like to take its photos because it shows different faces every season. I took photos of the bamboo forest the other day. I will show you several of them.

"Morning in the Bamboo Forest"
This is my favorite one. I am sure you can feel fresh and clear air in the bamboo forest.


"Bamboo Forest in the Sun"
I usually hate to take the sun in the picture I take, but at this time I failed to get rid of it. I don't think you will mind, won't you?


Test Work : "Bamboo Forest in Winter"
This is one of the "Digital Photo Art" I named. I trimmed four sides of the photo and intensified the vividness of the color plus blue to express winter. How do you like it?


"Bare Trees 1"
It is not so bright inside the bamboo forest. So when you look out of it, you can see much brighter scene out there. Of course, deciduous trees already have no leaves in winter. However they have beautifull shapes.


"Bare Trees 2"
I cannot tell you what these bare trees are. But they interested me greatly -- their color and shape.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿