2010年1月9日土曜日

I am aiming at a professsional photogragher.

Hi this is Terry.



I live in Japan. I lived in Tokyo over 40 years and moved to Sugeo, Yamato Town of Kumamoto Prefecture, southern part of Japan last April. I am 'Brush Art Designer'. You may not be familiar with the title 'Brush Art Designer'. I design the letteres of the alphabet with a Japanese brush and create brush font. They are already put on sale on the Internet through an American font compay.



I love to take pictures and took a lot of photos here in Sugeo. I am not a professional photographer but I am aiming at it. This is a secret between you and me! So I would like to show you two pictures out of my favorate works. They are up above. One of them is titled 'Tree of What This Tree is' and another 'Bamboo Forest & Snow Branches of the Chestnut Tree'. And I really would like to know your opinion about them if you like.



I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.



Best regards,



Terry





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿