2010年1月15日金曜日

After the snow

It snowed heavily here in Sugeo the day before yesterday. I love snow. So I took many pictures in the snow and yesterday, too. I will show you some of them. It was really a clear day after the snow yesterday. Everything in Sugeo was shining. There is a small Buddhist temple in the neighborhood. I heard that a chief priest came there once in a while and usually lived in Kumamoto City.

I love this temple. I took a lot of pictures since I came here last April and I especially like it very much at this season. The snowy temple under the blue sky looks beautiful and makes me truly happy. Now let's take a look at them. I hope you will surely enjoy these photos.


Temple Gate


Snow Scene(Test Work)


Blue Sky after the Snow


The Sun after the Snow


Buds of Snow


Temple Gate of the Next Morning after the Snow 1


Temple Gate of the Next Morning after the Snow 2


Temple Gate of the Next Morning after the Snow 3


Wood Carving of Guardian Dog

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿