2010年2月4日木曜日

Photos of my "Digital Photo Art" & Chestnuts in the Drizzle


It was drizzling on the morning of Jan. 1, but it was a fine misty rain. So I decided to use a camera in the drizzle. It was a challenge for me to take photos of the chestnut trees behind our house in the rain. I had never done that before. After the photography I extremely and boldly worked and treated those photos with Microsoft Office Picture Manager for my "Digital Photo Art". You will see four of them just underneath. And I also tried to draw out the feeling of a material about wet chestnuts or lichen.



Blue Etching of a Chestnut Tree


Chestnuts in a Monotone


Chestnut in Pastel Colors


Sepia Chestnut


Chestnuts in the Drizzle


Chestnut Trunk Covered with Lichen


Chestnut Trunk Covered with Lichen in the Drizzle


Chestnut Branches in the Drizzle

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿