2010年2月21日日曜日

I decided to submit my photos to an Internet art gallery.


I submitted my brush art "Woman" to an art exhibition of Internet art gallery in the States last year, and my brush work was not accepted. The other day their news letter was delivered to me. It said, " Our Spring Art Exhibition(2D-3D-Photo/Digital) will be held online this April. Grand opening is April 1 and entry dead line is March 1 ".
I was looking for a photo exhibition. I wanted a professional photographer to see my photos and digital photo art. I thought that was a good chance. So I decided to enter for the exhibition. Now I will show you four photos submitted.


A Tree in Spring
When I saw this tree last early spring, it was really bare and looked funny. The top of the trunk and the branches were cruelly cut down. I was quite interested in what it would be like. I met it again last Dec.15. It was well grown with green leaves just like in the middle of spring. The scenery was that wintry trees could be seen far in a desolate field.

Chestnuts in the Snow
It was snowing. I love snow. I ran out of the house carrying a camera with me. I did not mind that the camera was wet with snow. There are a bamboo forest and chestnut trees behind our house. The wind was blowing very strong. The bamboo forest was shaking itself quite hard with the hair tossing about. But the chestnuts just stood there in the snow waiting for spring.

A Scatter of the Morning sun
You can see this is blurred. I have a bad habit in taking photos. Sometimes a camera moves slightly. I try not to. Anyway this time also I finely moved a camera aiming at the morning sun out of the bamboo forest. But I was interested in the blurred photo. I boldly processed it in color and brightness. I believe that it has turned another.

Bamboo Forest and Snowy Branches of the Chestnut
I took the photo next morning after the snow. I had an idea to make it a picture like a Japanese traditional drawing, for instance, the one painted on the holding screen or sliding door in the Edo era. First of all I trimmed four sides of the photo and then colored it vividly. This is it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿