2010年12月28日火曜日

Page 14 of My Book "Photo Letter"



Light and Shade (May 12, 2010)


Dear Stephanie

How are you? How is your mother? Did she go to the doctor this month? What did the doctor say? Tell me about that.
By the way this is the entrance of my house. Today I tried to take an interesting photo to show " light and shade" using the backlight. I shot from the inside of the house. I heard that people had a custom to keep the dark inside the house in the countryside. When the sliding door of the entrance is closed, you need light. The vivid color of the outside comes out in the space kept open wide. The rhododendrons look brightly red among the fresh green of May. The rhododendrons and azaleas in the yard are in full bloom now. I wish I could show you them...sometime.

Love
Terry

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿